7.07.2010

work in progress

work in progress

I'm back! :-) and these are mini cards I have planned to do since last month but was interrupted by my work.
2 weeks of book layout and I really missed my little cute girls :-)

This card measures about 7x11 cm. I wanted to make it smaller, to make it really mini but was afraid that it would lose the details. So, here they are.

Since these are not in standard size, I have to make envelopes by hand. This reminds me of the time in art school when I did a lot of handmade stuffs. My hands were pretty sure on cutting and measuring. Now I do my work digitally. Everything is viewed and sent through email and I don't have to do mock ups anymore. Without practice, my hands get stiff and even simple envelope making feels awkward to me.

Anyway, I enjoy doing this little pieces and it will be on my shop very soon along with my b-day girl here

Thanks for stopping by and have a merry day!

8 comments:

  1. These are so sweet! And the hand made envelopes will make them extra special. Super lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you !

    The envelope is simple one but I enjoy making it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sooo cute! By the way I still have your Have a Merry day desktop on my work computer. It is so bright and happy! :)

    Thanks for your comments over on my blog. I'm always happy to see you stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ็Hi Kelly!

    I'm glad you still have my Have a Merry Day wallpaper on. It reminds me to have a new one for giveaway. Just wait! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, hello, hello! Oh my goodness, I am in love with your cute characters. They are wonderfully colorful and whimsical. These mini cards are simply adorable!

    Thank you so much for your visit and kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ็Hello Bella,

    I'm so glad you like my work. Please come back I have many more to show! ;-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...