4.27.2011

Introducing the brown series mini letter sets

the brown series : Savor the Moment  mini letter set

So, I have been in 'no-mood-for-blogging' period again. I haven't been too far from my computer though. I think I could say that my time has been well spent creating some new items for my shop.

Above is one of my mini letter sets I just listed. I also would like to call it 'the brown series':-) The illustration may look familiar. It's one of my Sketchbook Project pages I did last year. I had always wanted to make something out of it. First I thought of a big print, then postcard design. They didn't seem special enough for me. I wanted to print the illustration (I retraced and colored the lines in Adobe Illustrator program) on brown paper. But the paper stock that I have is too thin for card design. So, I thought of notepad and letter set. By that time, my sister bought me a round paper shaper and I found cute set of mini envelopes. They are just perfect for making mini letter sets :-).

the brown series : Savor the Moment  mini letter set

the brown series : Savor the Moment  mini letter set


The feedbacks I got for the first brown mini letter set: fleur was pretty nice. So I enjoyed making more. Here are what I have so far for the brown series. You can find them all on my shop

the brown series : fleur mini letter set

the brown series : fleur mini letter set

the brown series : Say Hi mini letter set

the brown series : Say Hi mini letter set


6 comments:

  1. Hi :). I like the combination of the paper and the design :)good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute stuff, your work always looks so neat on brown paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those browns series! i think they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely! I love the look of your artwork on the brown paper!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...