1.05.2013

something along the way

instagram-collage

I just join Instagram, actually I have just switched to smart phone after using ordinary cellphone for so long. I'm still lousy at taking pictures with iphone though. My hands are always shaky and I feel like I'm an aunty :( I try not to take photos of people and moving things, feeling more comfortable with still life or something with obvious structure of lines and shapes. It's a good record of color studies too. I hope I could take nice, clear and clean beautiful pictures without having to adjust them in photoshop someday.

ps. I'm going to make this blog bilingual, English-Thai from now on. I have separate blog written in Thai but decide to merge it to save time. Hope this will work out well.

• • • • • • • • • • • •

พยายามกลับมาเขียนบล๊อกให้สม่ำเสมออีกครั้ง คราวนี้ขอรวมทั้งอังกฤษ-ไทยในที่เดียว จะได้ไม่เป็นการเสียเวลา...

เพิ่งหันมาใช้ไอโฟน ชาวบ้านเขาใช้สมาร์ทโฟนไปถึงไหนๆ แล้ว แต่เราเพิ่งมาใช้ ถ่ายรูปไม่ถนัดมือเลย รู้สึกป้ามาก -_- บางทีก็รู้สึกหงุดหงิดตัวเองเพราะการถ่ายรูปให้สว่าง สวย เป็นสิ่งสำคัญมากสำหรับงานเราในอนาคต แต่มันก็ต้องฝึกไปเรื่อยๆ สินะ ก็เหมือนวาดรูป กว่าจะได้สไตล์ของตัวเองก็ใช้เวลา ('-')...

ปล. กำลังจะกลับมาเปิดร้าน MerryDay อีกครั้ง หวังว่าคราวนี้เราจะอึดพอ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...