1.06.2017

My favorite cup

I accidentally broke my favorite cup the other day. It's not really a big deal as I also have other cups for coffee in the house. I missed the cup though. I liked its thickness, not too thin, not too thick, and it was just the right size for a good amount of coffee for each day (I limit one cup a day). Or maybe I just feel attached to the same old thing.

Yesterday I found a cup with similar design at a shop. Somehow I just went back home with a new cup, a white plain one with a bit of cute design. Sometimes, it just happens. You intend to buy some specific things but end up buying something else completely different. I guess my mind just wandered...

The coffee in the new cup is not as good as in the old one of course. I guess it's just only a matter of time to get familiar with something.

ps. I'm back to this blog again as my blog in www.onmerryday.com doesn't work quite well. It's much easier to update here in blogger. Promise to myself (again) to post regularly this year :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...