4.25.2017

100 days of merry drawing : day 1-10 #the100dayproject

Hello my blog. Long time no post again but here I am to tell you that even though I had been completely absent from this blog for many weeks, my creative journey never stops.

I have been working on my new portfolio and preparing for more client submissions. I was thinking about adding work in progress or sketchbook section in my site when I found that the 100 day project has started again this year. I shamefully remember that I participated in the project in 2015 but couldn't get through the project. How about this year?, just keep trying, I thought.

So here is my project, 100 day of merry drawing, this will be added in my new portfolio site and I determine to make it all through the 100 day. I started the project on April 9 and have been drawing everyday since. I now have 16 drawings and below are my day 1-10 drawings scanned, background cleaned up and color adjusted. I plan to post here in 10-drawing batch to keep record. In the mean time, You can follow my daily drawing on my facebook and instagram.

I hope you like my drawings, I aim to have this project as children's book drawing practice and I think I have some ideas for a book now :D

100 days of merry drawing : day 1


100 days of merry drawing : day 2


100 days of merry drawing : day 3


100 days of merry drawing : day 4


100 days of merry drawing : day 5


100 days of merry drawing : day 6


100 days of merry drawing : day 7


100 days of merry drawing : day 8


100 days of merry drawing : day 9


100 days of merry drawing : day 10


2 comments:

  1. definitely a lot of merry drawings here, I'm happy to see them, could put them together and call it the book of joy or 100 days of joy, my favorite is #7 - the swimming girl and the otto & #10.

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your idea! I was wondering if it could be a book too. I will try to make it a merry set all through 100 days.

      ps. I love the otter too. One of my favorites :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...