11.06.2009

7 random facts about myself


So I'm kindly tagged a blog award by em-illi a wonderful photoblogger. Thank you em-illi :-)
 
The award is of 7 random facts about myself
 
Not sure if I have anything interesting but it may help you know me more?
 
no.1
I'm a very quiet person. When I was young, I was always asked why I kept being silent and I really thought it's my weak point. I'm still quiet now but I don't have trouble socializing anymore.
 
no.2
I have a passion for books, not only on reading term but also in physical way. I love the feeling of holding a book in my hand, leafing through paper pages, examining details of cover, font, layout or illustrations. I even love the scent of some paper :-)

no. 3
I wear glasses since I was in second grade. I also have a symptom called night-blindness, which makes me uncomfortable going out at night :-P
 
no.4
I can be very forgetful and hardly remember my childhood details.
 
no.5
I learned many foreign languages; English, French, Spanish, Japanese but can only manage English :-(
 
no.6
I spent 5 years in Seattle studying design, the best years of my life. Still missing the rain there.
 
no.7
I dream of having a book published written and designed and illustrated by myself one day.
 
That's it! Hope you know me more :-D

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I like your 7 facts:) No.1 and no.2 look like written by me:)) No.4 is very sad... do you keep a diary or anything? Have a beautiful day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree about the scent of books; I have books that take me right back to childhood when I open them, because of the way they smell. I even buy old books sometimes because of the texture of the paper, even though I'm not terribly interested in what's in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "feel" of books too... and I used to be a very quiet girl up to my adolescence too.. then everything just turned around! ;O)
    Nice learning a bit about yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems a lot of us are book lovers.

    Em-illi,
    It's funny that I don't feel sad about my forgetfulness at all. :-)
    I think the most important thing is to live happily at present, that's all.

    I heard from somewhere that;
    The happiest person is the ones who have no memories.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...