5.25.2010

MerryDay shop is open again!


pink_flatecard01_b, originally uploaded by pilarcat.

After a long vacation, MerryDay shop is up again!
Please meet my simple but cute little pink girl flat card.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/48035722/cute-little-pink-girl-flatcard

I have been struggling with making perfect pictures for my shop and then I realized that it just gave me stress and no fun at all so from now on I will have fun with my drawings, be relaxed as much as I can and hopefully it will show in my work and my products, so that it will be true MerryDay for me. :-D

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, I ran in to the same problem with my digi files. I was trying so hard to improve my drawing skills and it wasn't fun anymore, I haven't posted one in a long time. I'm glad to see you are back on track :) Good luck with your store! This image is just DARLING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dawn!

    I think the best way to enjoy drawing is to just draw and draw and draw and something nice will happen at the end. I know that it's true but sometimes I cannot be that patient! :-P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...