5.26.2010

New on MerryDay : set of 2 little ColorCute flat notecards


little-cutie-flat-note02, originally uploaded by pilarcat.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/48106336/set-of-2-little-colorcutes-flat

My latest listing on Etsy. I just did these this morning. Digitally drawn from my little doodles in my sketchbook.

I'm not tired of my cute drawing yet, always enjoy doing it, but I wonder, since I haven't had any sale on my shop yet, I'm beginning to think that maybe I'm stuck with my cute girls too much? May I have to draw something more universal like flowers or birds? That would be no problems though. I always like drawing flowers. The key may be that I need to make it unique and look my style.

Flowers will be my next listing's topic. (And I know I need to promote my shop more also)

Thanks for stopping by, whoever you are :-)

4 comments:

  1. THey are darling! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you love the colors. I struggled with it for a while, torn between pale pastel and bright colors. The bright ones won! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be yourself is best key I believe, not change your style just because of Sales.

    My Inspiration
    My Wordless Wednesday
    You Got A Posty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...