7.15.2011

New on Etsy : Ice Cream Girl to-do list notepads


My shop, MerryDay, has been quiet for a while. Today I have added a new item Ice Cream Girl to-do list Notepads.

To-do list pad design has been on my mind for some time. I'm glad I have finally made it. Last week the weather here in Bangkok was so hot that I felt I had a fever all the time. So drawing this little Ice Cream Girl seemed to cool me down :)

I'm still lousy at getting things done. Hope this little girl can help me :)

Check things off! and get yourself a scoop of sweet ice cream.:D

By the way, I'm on Google Plus now. Anyone want to add me? :)

6 comments:

  1. It is absolutely beautiful!!!! Light, bright and jolly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, and it makes me wanna eat ice cream :P
    Love, Swaen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I this drawing just inspire to eat more ice cream instead of making a list but so's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love a hat like that. It would be the ultimate summer accessory. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ็ha ha I guess the first to-do list might be eating ice cream for you guys here! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...