1.11.2011

Sketchbook Project 2011 : mission complete!!

pavinees-sketchbook2011

And now it's all done! My Sketchbook Project 2011 is all done! Forgive my repetition but I'm doing happy dancing and feeling so relieved now :-D I spent my whole yesterday drawing and coloring like mad, all 22 pages! I got really dizzy at the end of the day :-P

There are some pages that I don't quite like so I don't put them here but I have already uploaded the whole book on my flickr set for you to browse. The pages are not in chronological order as I jumped around through the book.

Now I think I will choose some of these pages and make them into digital prints or cards for my shop. What do you think? I have already done my most favorite : Savor the Moment and will show it here soon.

If you have time, please go and look at the whole book and tell me which one you like best. I'm really curious!

Thank you so much for all your comments. You really keep me going and please come back as I will continue another sketchbook project, this time of my own! :-D

pavinees-sketch-34

pavinees-sketch-40

pavinees-sketch-42

pavinees-sketch-33

pavinee-SKETCH-25

pavinee-sketch-30

pavinee-SKETCH-26

pavinee-SKETCH-28

pavinee-sketch-31

pavinees-sketch-36

pavinees-sketch-39

20 comments:

  1. WELL DONE!!!!
    It looks brilliant!
    Please come round and finish mine for me :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. pop-i-cok,

    You can do it! Fighting! :-D

    Tango Chow,
    That's a nicest compliment! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS Pavinee!!!

    You did a fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh congratulations~~ <3 <3 The feeling must be overwhelmed with joy and relief XD

    I think your sketchbook has your style: the cursive handwritten words and lovely flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so whimsical and fanciful and you-iful. Love your art here!

    So grateful to have discovered your #CED2011 post this morning!

    HOORAY!

    Read my CED2011 check in here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations! it has been inspiring to see you move through you sketchbook. thank you so much for sharing.i am getting close to finishing mine as well and reading this post made me feel less daunted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done!!! I am so impressed by all you creative committed people that have done this project. Fantastic! I think Sketch 19 is my favourite, particularly the red and brown flower piece...just lovely. However there are so many lovely pages...its hard to choose! enjoy the happy dancing:)You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pavinee,
    I just found your blog via delightful blogs (i signed in today) and I am your newest happy follower! Beautiful work!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Pavinee , congrats!!!!!
    You did them very well.
    I'm so happy to see there're so many beautiful paintings.
    Wish you "have a merry day" :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! I enjoy with your sketchbook. Sketch 10 is my most favorite because of the lines and stories in them and the second is sketch 12 ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you you all!

    I have just realized that I put all the links wrong. How silly of me :-(
    Already fixed that!

    Thanks for your comments and thanks to those who took time to choose your favorites. I really appreciate it!

    ^---^

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats! everything looks absolutely whimsical! i love the bird with the balloon...it reminds me of the cardinals and bluejays that often visit our backyard, even in the snow. and i just love balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm completely in love with your sketchbook, it is so gorgeous! One day when I visit the Brooklyn Art Library I'll be sure to find it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ชอบทุกๆ หน้าเลยค่ะ
    คุณเป็นไอดอลเราเลยนะ ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  15. คุณ littlebirth

    ขอบคุณมากเลยค่ะ
    อ่านแล้วดีใจมากๆ เลย =(^____^)=

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...