1.07.2011

Sketchbook Project progress : almost there! part2 :-)

pavinee_SKETCH-24

pavinee_SKETCH-23

Another pages for my Sketchbook Project 2011. If you just happen to come here, I have uploaded all my previous pages of this book on my flickr here There are more to come and I really really need to finish it by Sunday *finger crossed*

In the mean time, I have just been given a Stylish Blogger Award from 2 lovely fellow bloggers, yeevon and Saralynnart! Thanks so much you guys. I feel so honored :-D

Basically, the award works like this:

• Thank and link back to the person that awarded me.
• Share 7 things about myself.
• Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered bloggers.
• Contact those bloggers about the award!

Here are my 7 things:

• I am a super sleepy person. I don't fall asleep too easily, not like that, but I can yawn all day and always have a look of Garfield, you know, with half-lidded eyes like this (-_-) Coffee just makes me sleepier too, really!

• I grew up reading Japanese manga and spent my time after school drawing paper dolls, mostly with same repeated outfits :-P

• I never kept a complete sketchbook. I could fill only half of school sketchbook and never colored in it. That's why I'm pretty proud with my Sketchbook Project here:-)

• I'm a book-buying addict. My speed of reading is far behind the speed of buying :-P Anyone knows any group therapy?

• One of my client once said that my work looked much merrier than my appearance (read the first one) -_-

• My favorite time of day is at night when I sit quietly reading or sketching or doing nothing :-)

• I love using my favorite mechanical pencil drawing on Caslon Sketchbook. Never use ordinary pencil.

• My favorite drink right now is banana milk :-)

That's it! Just silly things but now you know me better ^-^ and now I pass on the awards to:

the yellow umbrella
Kristin Dudish
Facets and Fractals
Evelyn
Illustrations and Fimo Characters
The Quotidian Journal
pop-i-cok
melissa liban illustrations
Property of Kelly
My Giant Strawberry
vink design
life without novacaine
red yarn
waterstone
sweet tidings

Before you go, have you seen my new item for Valentine's Day yet? >>

I Give My Love to You Valentine's Day Gift Card by MerryDay on Etsy

I Give My Love to You small card design

11 comments:

  1. loving your card for valentine's!! cuuute! i'm quite worried about sketbook project because i'm SO LATE! i've to do *hurry up job!* ><
    Loved your 7 things (specially the Garfield complex) very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, sleepy person you... Head down and sketchbook sketchbook sketchbook.. you can did it girl... love what you've done... congratulations on your Stylish Blogger Award...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also buy books way more quickly than I can read them! It is so bad. I have dozens and dozens that I haven't read yet! ><

    I will definitely be checking out these blogs! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful journal pages, so full of color, so unique and simply you. Thank you kindly for sharing. :)
    A very blessed Happy New Year to you, and keep enjoying creative every day.
    Your designs are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a sleepy look too! *checked!*
    I can read Japanese manga WHOLE DAY *checked*
    Most of my sketchbooks are filled on the first quarter hahahaha *checked*

    I just love how people are connected through these small little 7 things :D

    woooot~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've used the different material of paper on my sketchbook. It looked too thick just like a novel-Harry Potter. And I was surprised the international shipping cost was really high :-(

    My speed of reading is far behind the speed of buying----I totally agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the award! I had fun reading through your list and I am like you in so many ways. It sounds like there are quite a few of us that have our own library of "to read" books! Your sketchbook illustrations are a lot of fun and I admire your dedication to the sketchbook project! (I have quite a few of them myself which have never been filled!).
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh a grand thanks for the award - you are too kind...delighted to have been added to your list - thanks a bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun learning about you. I use to make my own paper dolls also! And a big thank you to you, I reciprocrate the award right back to you even though you got one already.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your work - they are so cheery and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi pavinnee! thanks for the award. your shop is too adorable i'll surely feature it in my blog sometime this month!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...