6.02.2014

Illustration Friday : temptation

IF: 06june02-temptation

It's been a long time that I haven't participated in Illustration Friday. Drawing on topics is very hard but it's really a good exercise. For this week's topic, temptation, I immediately thought of cake and all beautiful sweet and dessert, then came the girly shopping, shoes and bags ( I have just ordered a lovely bag online :P). I drew this one with black sharpie and Staedtler triplus color markers. I especially like the pink and red on kraft paper.

I'm coming back to drawing everyday challenge now. I will write about it soon. In the mean time you can follow my drawings on instagram here >> http://instagram.com/onmerryday

Thanks for coming. Have a merry day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...