7.13.2014

Inspire me Sunday : today's reminder

perfection is the form of procrastination

Today's reminder :)

It took me several years before I actually learned this truth but it seems that I still have to remind myself from time to time. I guess it's because we, human, always want to be perfect. It's in our nature, an impossible need that brings us great suffer. As Salvador Dali said, "Have no fear of perfection, you will never reach it!."

Note to self : Don't seek for perfection, seek for joy of creating.
Have a merry Sunday :)


4 comments:

  1. Very true - a good reminder! We all get stuck there from time to time. I love that philosophical Magritte pipe :) It's also a great reminder of the freedom in creativity - that what we make is never the real thing but a representation - and therefor we are free to alter it, alter 'reality' when we draw :) Happy creating with joy!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great reminder! Something I needed to hear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really good quote and I love your reminder. Love the doodles too :) Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to this! And thank you <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...