3.10.2013

Inspire me Sunday : a week full of reading!

I cannot live without book

Hello Sunday! It has been a busy week but I'm glad I could manage things pretty well, I think,
and still have time to read wonderful writings both for my own leisure and for work :)
So, the love links today will be all about reading. Hope you like what I like :)

Skinny LaMinx interview on Patternbooth, Love reading artist's interviews and this is a good one.

I'm reading Kelly Rae Roberts' Flying Lesson e-book, such a great book, inspiring and informative. I love reading her blog too. A good author she is :)

Letters to Sam is the book I'm in love right now. I'm reading a library-loaned copy but will buy one for sure!

Miss Hickory, always excited to find blog posts talking about old children's books :D

I found this blog : Whole Larder Love in Peppermint magazine and so captured with this blogger/author's beautiful writing style and photos.

So many books (and blogs), so little time.
But when you can read, it's always a pleasure,  isn't it ? :)
Have a merry reading day everyone!


3 comments:

  1. I love this post and I love to read as well! Thank for all the great links....I went through them all and can't wait to get back!
    Happy Sunday to you!
    Beth : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Beth :)

    Yes. I think reading is some kind of nourishment for our life. I learn a lot from these wonderful people.
    Really grateful for their generosity to share their experiences which I would never know in my everyday life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome links! It's going to take me a while to get through them. Thank you so much for posting!

    The Equation book

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...