4.18.2013

Etsy Treasury : Smile, Live a Cozy and Happy Life !

Etsy Treasury : Smile, live cozy and happy life


I have not made Etsy Treasury list for months. It's really a great way to help promote sellers with beautiful products and pictures. For me, I find that while browsing all those beautiful items, my eyes are trained to look and learn how this or that image attracts me, how teal can look so great on brown wooden background or how putting an item in surprising context will make it more charming. It's just a matter of observation, which I have just learned.

I always love the combination of bright orange and peaceful blue. You can take a look of this Treasury here. If you like what you see, please share and support these hard workers :)

Have a bright orange and beautiful blue day, will you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...