5.11.2013

Hello Saturday and some strawberries drawing :)

WP-strawberry-may1013

Hello Saturday. Nothing much to say here except I'm working hard on my new drawing project :D The theme is 'secret garden'. I'm beginning to wonder myself how deep the meaning of the 'secret' I could present in the drawings. I have a general idea for the concept but it's really in a working process and you never know how it will be finalized at the end. I think that's what I love about ideas-developing stage. If you focus on it enough, good ideas will keep popping up. The challenge is how you capture those ideas then apply to your main concept beautifully and practically. Sometimes it's stressful but most of the time it's exciting :)

I think this strawberry drawing will look different in final artwork. It will be produced as birthday card, notecards along with some other drawings in the theme and will be added on my shop hopefully by the end of this month.  I can't wait to see the whole collection myself :)

Below is Days 118 of my 365 Days I Draw project. The topic is TREE. This project is going quite slowly but it's part of my life now. I need to complete it no matter how long it will take :)

Thanks for stopping by. I hope I can have a sketch for Sunday Sketches tomorrow!

118-tree-pavinee

2 comments:

  1. I like your trees, and strawberries. I am so happy that summer and strawberry-season are near!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to say the same thing! I really love your trees and looking forward to seeing the 'secret garden' finished. Enjoy the idea developing process x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...