5.12.2014

Work in progress : candies forest

WP-candies-may12

Work in progress after a week of not working. I had a terrible headache for several days. I realized I'm getting old now, not so young anymore. My body needs good nutrition and regular exercise. Yoga seems to be the best choice but I have neglected it for so long...

Just as I said earlier that this year was going to be the year of being offline. I was not quite so sure that I could be away from Facebook and the internet in general. Now I guess I could make it :D The world seems more peaceful and I could concentrate more on reading and making art.

I think I like myself better :)

This drawing is part of Make Art That Sells part B 2013 homework. It's still in progress and I guess it would be some time before it's all complete. I will write about my design process then :)


2 comments:

  1. it is very cute! take care of yourself Pavinee ~
    it is excellent to spend time offline/unplugged :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is ! I have more concentration and it's good to see progress in my work :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...