12.14.2010

MerryDay Christmas ecard on pingg

pingg_christmas_MerryDay

Another ecard on pingg.
Christmas is coming and I realize that it's too late for me to do Christmas paper cards for sale on my MerryDay shop What a bad seller I am :-(

However, you can still send this illustration online as an ecard :-) Just go to this link below and send out your love!.

http://www.pingg.com/gallery/design/merryday-christmas

If you send this ecard, please drop me a note. That would make me very happy :-D

I also print it out to see what it looks like on paper. Now I have Christmas cards for my friends.

MerryDay_Christmas

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I will definitely be sending this out to my relatives... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this. And I love that you may print it out, also. Fantastic!

    My CED2010 post of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to make cards for Christmas this year, too, but never got around to it. Yours are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very festive and sweet.
    Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely!
    I've still to make christmas cards for my friends and family...I'm getting that feeling time is running out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaw, you should have started selling them as early as October! Some people send out Christmas cards in late November, like I did!

    Something to remember for next year, then!

    BTW, I first found you on your old blog called "PILARCAT" and you had mentioned somewhere that you love cats, which is why your nickname is Cat. :)

    Happy to know you love the Santa card I sent you! I love sending and receiving Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...