10.31.2012

Here comes November, the creativity month!

colorfullife

As I mentioned before, this month seems like the month of all creativity. There are art challenges that get people together to do art everyday, according to their themes and concepts, for the whole month. I'm going to participate in Art Every Day Month (AEDM) as I did last year. The idea of this challenge is simply to create anything you consider art. It could be drawing, painting, sewing, photography etc. Anything that helps boosting your energy and creativity, you name it :)

There are also some other interesting challenges. I heard about National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) and then Picture Book Idea Month (PiBoIdMo). The latter one is what I am interested in. I do have a goal of writing and illustrating a picture book myself. Not in the near future though. My priority right now is my etsy shop which is in the process of redesigning (quite slowly but I'm working on it!).

What I think I would benefit from following this challenge is that, with every day guest posts I would learn how creative people get their ideas, how they develop them into visual and verbal final works. As I love to collect picture books, process and behind the scene talks always excite me and I'm looking forward to it. In fact, I have enjoyed their Pre-PiBo posts already!

This month is going to be fun and inspiring. With the Art Every Day Month, you may see me more often here as I intend to draw and create as much as possible, along with my shop improvement of course :)

So, let this month be full of joy and colors :D

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info! Have you decided if you're going to participate in either one or both? I'm definitely going to do the AEDM, for the first time, thanks to your post :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...